A "tick" is any change in the price of the security, whether that movement is up or down. A stock ticker automatically displays these ticks, along with other relevant information, like trading volume, that investors and traders use to stay informed about current market conditions and the interest in that particular security.
● Watchlist / Markets > Single Stock > Quotes tab > Bid / Ask
● Click "Switch mode" to view ticker or statistics
Single Stock > Detailed Quotes > Intraday > Ticker / Statistics
● Mobile: Double click the ticker area to enter the detailed page. Scroll down to view historical ticker.
● Desktop: Click "More Details" to enter the detailed page.
Display all the volume statistics throughout the day. You can select different types of statistics in the drop-down lists.
● All types: supports selecting 4 different directions - Buy, Sell, Lift&Hit, and Neutral.
● Trading Session: Pre Market, Post Market, Intraday, and All Sessions.
● Exchanges Summary: display the total volume of different exchanges.